When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just mount a bicycle and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the ride you are taking. - Arthur Conan Doyle

June 27, 2005

A afternoon ride I headed out from my corner and Sheryl meet me this time! We turned around and decided to ride south of town this time. It was hot and windy in the 90's and the humidity was high! The wind was out of the s s-e so we biked into the wind going and got just really hot we stopped at a farm place and cooled off and headed back for home! It felt good to cool off I think the flies were even starting to gather we sweat so much!Ha!! I wanted to lay down in the cool water but I thought I wouldn't want to go back home then! We turned around and had a little tail wind and we felt better and soon we were back again.Sheryl biked back to the Tahoe with me and I gave her a ride back home and we stopped for a cold icey pop, it was great!!I found a 5/8 wrench and a 1/4 inch drive socket along the road today!!
Miles Logged: 27.0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

layout design © halfwaygully.com