When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just mount a bicycle and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the ride you are taking. - Arthur Conan Doyle

May 26, 2005

Sheryl and I are trying to get a few more miles before BRAN, so we decided to go again today! I headed from my corner to catch up with Sheryl! yeah!! The wind decided to blow again out of the n-w mostly west at about 14 mph or so. The day was in the 70's but partly cloudy and felt cool! To the point coveralls would have felt good and I had an icicle in my ear!! We soon got warmed up and went to past Bartley to our 15 mile mark and turned around. It was so nice to have a tail wind coming back I had almost forgot what that was like!! We are going to wait now until after Memorial Day to ride again it is camper and boat and trailer crazies out there! Some of them first day behind a wheel of one , no thanks but I will pass taking any chances!!
MIles Logged: 31.53

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

layout design © halfwaygully.com